Healthy Hair recipes
Have you ever wanted your hair to look fabulous? Well, you can find dramatic results with a few tips. You need not wash your hair repeatedly to ensure significant results. So, why not keep away a shampoo or two? You must bear in mind that the more you wash your hair and apply styling products, the greater is the amount of accumulation in your strands of hair. Every now and then go in for routine washing by twisting your hair up into a towel or bundling it into a shower cap before you step into a shower. To mitigate your anxiety about how your hair will smell, feel it without shampooing it.
Whatever type your hair is, there are things you can do to keep it healthy and shiny looking its best. The following are some of the tips for healthy hair.
- Remember that healthy hair begins with your body. Good diet includes lots of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits. Milk and yogurt also help. Fresh coconut is regarded as an excellent ‘hair food.’ Sprinkle coconut over salads or rice.
- Reduce the intake of canned, refined or processed foods. Foods with artificial preservatives and chemicals are deprived of their inherent freshness and therefore not helpful in providing the nutrition that the body requires. Ice-cold beverages interfere with the process of digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- Cooking with spices adds flavor to your food and provides nourishment for your hair. Cumin, turmeric and black pepper are some of the ‘hair-friendly’ spices.
- Stress cab cause serious injury to thee long-term health and color of hair. You need to try hard and manage your time and tasks to reduce time-related pressures. You need to practice relaxation.
- Herbs help hair. Herbs such as Eclipta alba nourishes the hair and builds resistance to stress, Country Mallow is supposed to strengthen physiology and Winter Cherry provides resistance to stress.
- You need to stay away from harsh chemical products for external application that can damage hair over time. Find natural and gentle cleansers and conditioners if you wash your hair more than thrice a week. Shampoos and conditioners with natural nourishers are better.
- Warm oil scalp massage twice or thrice times a week will help in stimulating and moisturizing the scalp. You can use coconut, almond or olive oil.
- Never use brush on wet hair, whatever your compulsions are. It is better to remove tangles in wet hair with a wide-toothed comb. Excessive blow-drying can damage your hair. If possible, let your hair get dried naturally, before brushing.
- Brushing your hair regularly to stimulate the scalp will keep it glowing and healthy. Brush in all directions.
- Take part in meditation. Look for tranquility in nature to restore balance in your mind. Relaxing or uplifting music could be helpful. Get adequate and good quality sleep. It is very essential for good health.
Most Popular Articles